Wednesday, August 27, 2008

so.....

its been a while since i wrote my last post (which i constantly check btw) so here's an update:



ive ended my season over at the job, and i spent most of this week moving crap all over the place. (okay my brother and his friend did most of the work but i think i had a significant role in the whole process) and i also been looking at books for my classes. oooohhhh note: i have to sell my old ones. im going to wait for the syllabus before i get my books (as always) and see if i actally NEED a book for the class. hey last time i didnt even get the psych book and i ended up with a B? or C? dont remember but it was a decent grade. although i do want to get my GPA up this year so im gonna (or try to) work hard. anyways by this time next year im gonna (or should) be out of the house. i have to talk to noodles about being roomies if she's gonna to milwaukee. my last day at work was a sad one since i left kristin (being the only girl) alone at our unit. she's cool as were jimmy and james p. even davey,ceasar, and justin (all who got fired) were really cool. and even josh a, even when he was a little anal to everyone. he was still pretty cool. god im gonna miss doing parade, even me being the ice cream truck and being squeezed in with tweety where there is literally no leg room. but jimmy of course loves it because two days a week he gets to ride the ice cream truck all f-ing day handing out popsicles backstage (code for employee areas) to people. wtf? i love that guy but WTF???? he gets paid for eight hours doing that? im mean seriously WTF???????????? i love that place i mean the people i work with not my job at times.
ugh enough about my work and more of the pics i promised you guys.


so i'll post when more interesting stuff happens in my life (lol)....till then stay tuned.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com