Monday, May 11, 2009

yay twitter!

so as i mentioned in my last post, i got a twitter account. since then i have been twittering like nuts. chester (from LP) has replied TWICE! i couldnt believe it the first time he did, and i still couldnt believe he did the second time. you can see his twitter here. and you could also view and follow me on here so other than that news, im almost done with classes just one more exam to take. gotta get ready to send my transcripts into cardinal stritch as soon as grades are posted. im also doing pretty good with my new workout. im losing all the fat around my stomach and gaining muscle. which is what i want. less fat more muscle. im upping my cardio to 25 min each workout instead of 20...and i just do circuit training which is a combo of cardio and weight lifting. so nothing real interesting going on in my life.....unless u find it interesting....if so then good for u.

so onto a topic: well lets see, theres music, nope done that, politics: done that, entertainment: done that....what else?
ahh here's one....hippy liberals
normally i would get offended if someone would say that to me, but i say go ahead call me that...i believe in peace not war...i walk around barefooted most of the time around my house....i have long hair...i DID have a tye dye shirt, i have no idea where it is now....i believe in loving all people no matter who they love, and most of all i believe we are all one.....i know thats a really hippy way of thinking but thats who i am. and no im not a stoner (read my 4/20 blog).

so its getting late...i'll post whenever i come up with something better......and maybe post some pics (i know i keep saying that...but i'll do it eventually)...so for now...c ya!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com