Sunday, February 15, 2009

everything is bullshit.

yup thats right i said it, everything and everybody is bullshit. i feel that everyone is ganging up on me for no reason. i was just playing halo 3 with my brothers friend and my cousin and my brother, we were all on teams, and i was teamed up with my brother's friend. well my brother and my cousin thought it would be funny to team up and kill me all the time because it would be easier. once i knew what theyre little game was i got pissed, then i walked off. i cant take this kind of bullshit anymore. I CANT! im so mad at them right now. for once i would like to be good at one thing, and i cant. i just cant. i try to get better and its hard because they get better too. i want to just quit everything while im at it. now i know how noodles feels when she wanted to kill herself. cause i feel my life is worthless at times. i cant play anything, i cant do anything. i fail anything i try. and now im a failure. have been and always will be, i will never be anything good even if i tried. i dont have any goals, i feel that im not gonna be good in business, cause i suck at that. i suck at math, and science. i suck at EVERYTHING. sometimes i wonder where that little girl who used to be so ambitious and who wanted to try new things went. i used to have so many dreams when i was a kid and now i know that i cant do anything. im gonna die alone, not be anything , collecting tax payers money as i live off of welfare. im gonna be no one, nothing good. i suddenly feel sorry for the woman with the octuplets, cause she had no one motivating her as a child. as im writing this with tears rolling down my face, i cant help but wonder if i die now will anyone remember me?

1 comments:

Naveen Raj Janardhan said...

No, I disagree with what you've written. You are indeed good at a lot of things. I can point out so many things just at the top of my head. You are a fantastic writer, I can't write like that!!
All you need is a little bit of self-confidence and you'll be back on your feet.

 
template by suckmylolly.com