Saturday, December 20, 2008

here i am again!

well finals are done and over with *sigh of relief*. this whole semester was a whirlwind of craziness for me. hell this year is almost done, and only half of it was crazy. *another sigh* well im going to my cousin's for xmas and new years. its going to be fun (hopefully) since my cousin is the most boring person you'll ever meet. you can see from his blogs how boring he is lol. oh yeah here in kenosha we got an incredible amount of snow....14 inches!!!!!! on top of that our snowblower is a piece of shit. it only works with an electric starter and even with that it'll take a while to start. it took me and my brother a total of two and half hours to clear our entire driveway. i would show you pictures, but i didnt buy a camera yet. in the mean time here are some other pics to look at. as always they are all originals:
that last one was taken in my room, (i know that coulve been better) well until next time.....

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com