Saturday, September 13, 2008

ugh i hate rain

doesnt the rain depress you? im a sunshine type of girl, i love the sun and warm weather. i know i shouldnt be living in the midwest. this type of weather makes me not wanna go out anywhere, but its weird cause at the same time the rain makes the colors pop out a lot more. and it makes for good pictures.

i have poems too. lots of them i wrote back in high school. writing these poems to be honest, kept me sane.

here are a couple:

December Nights
I cant believe what you said to me.
You always hit my heart in a place I can no longer feel.
My body is rigid and I hardly know whats real.
And as I walk out into the chilly air I realize that I am not the same anymore.
He screams at me , even though deep inside I know he is right I scream right back at him.
It goes nowhere and I tried my hardest not to cry but I do anyways.
And I dont need anymore scars to my heart.
So, I'll just sit here and wait till the tears stop.
I can hear the wind howling telling my that I cant cry, not now
These December nights are the hardest.
It wasn't like it used to be
Where I was so excited now, its hard for me to keep a smile on my face.
And these tears dry, I wonder why am I feeling this way?
This night ain't gonna get any brighter.
So I might as well stay and watch the wind blow on this December night.


My Crying Soul
My soul cries beneath my eyes.
From when those tears drown in my sorrow
Crying and praying out in the cold .
I am so alone
My soul is dying, because you keep trying to bring me down
My heart is sinking and I keep on thinking why would she?
Everyday I am drained from you
Everyday I get so much crap from you
I am keeping my cool, day by day oh what should I do?
When you look at me, you don't even bother looking at my eyes, my crying soul inside
What have I done to you?
What have I done to make you act so cold?
I cry within my soul because I can't cry anywhere else
I pray to God every single day that I don't do anything stupid to myself.
Why, oh why?
I am so lost within myself, I don't even know who I am anymore.
What's taken over me?
This demon you created, you know it's killing me.
I am lost , and I am crying within myself.
I am trying to forget who you are
And I would love it if you would just leave me alone.


I realize how emo these are, Ive written these at a time of my life where I was alone and isolated from people. I was also listening to a lot of Evanesence too. You can see these and more of my poems on http://www.maroonedangel.deviantart.com/ and www.myspace.com/inncntangel.

and now pics.....when i can get them up that is.....LOL.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com